This year’s contest will be a hybrid format with a LIVE component at the TownMall of Westminster and a VIRTUAL component that will allow for national participation.
During registration you will be asked to choose whether you are participating in ONLY the VIRTUAL component or in BOTH the LIVE and VIRTUAL components. LIVE and VIRTUAL voting will begin simultaneously on Friday, March 26, 2021 at 10:00am.
Registration is required for ALL entries, whether you choose the LIVE or VIRTUAL options.
- DEADLINE EXTENDED: If you choose to participate in the LIVE exhibit, you must register by March 10.
- You will be responsible for transportation and delivery of your entry to the TownMall of Westminster and for picking up your entry after the show ends.
- Before you drop off your entry at the mall, please email a photo of your entry to Will@CarrollCountyArtsCouncil.org
- No late registrations will be accepted for the LIVE exhibit. Any registrations received after March 10 will automatically default to the VIRTUAL exhibit only.
- If you choose to participate only in the VIRTUAL exhibit, simply choose a registration option below.
- If you register with no entry photo, email your completed entry photo when you have it to Will@CarrollCountyArtsCouncil.org
- Registration for the VIRTUAL ONLY exhibit will be open until March 22.
If you need help registering your entry, email Will@CarrollCountyArtsCouncil.org or call 410-848-7272.