The Carroll County Arts Council welcomes anyone with a sweet sense of humor and artistic skill to enter a Peeptastic creation in our 16th Annual PEEPshow.
March 31 – April 10, 2023
We’ll accept dioramas, sculpture, mosaics, photography, paintings, videos, and computer-generated art that feature PEEPS® as their primary subject matter or artistic medium. Entries do not have to be made with PEEPS® or edible materials, just as long as it is clearly PEEPS® themed.
This year’s show returns to our space at the TownMall of Westminster (located next to Boscovs). As always, voting will take place at both the live event and online.
If you need help registering your entry, email Gwen@CarrollCountyArtsCouncil.org or call 410-848-7272.
Registration is CLOSED
Scroll below for entry drop-off details
General Entry Guidelines
- One entry per person.
- By submitting your entry you agree to allow the CCAC and Just Born Inc. to use your name and/or images of your entry in print, online publicity materials, and merchandise.
- This is a fun show for a family audience. The CCAC executive committee reserves the right to not accept an entry for display, and to alter or remove an entry from the display.
- General entries must not exceed 24 in. in any direction. Entries over 24 in. are considered oversized entries (refer to oversized entry requirements below).
- Entries may not contain hazardous materials, living plants or animals, liquids, loose soil, gravel, sand, glitter, or other materials prone to spilling.
- CCAC is not responsible for maintaining entries during the event.
- Entries will be moved frequently during event setup. They must be engineered so that they can be easily moved and not require attachment to walls, ceiling, etc.
- No onsite setup is allowed. Please engineer your entry so that it is ready to be displayed when it is dropped off.
- All entries must be picked up at the TownMall of Westminster on April 11 – 13. ALL entries not picked up by the posted pickup date will be disposed of at the CCAC’s discretion at the end of the day on April 13.
Entries over 24 in. x 24 in. are considered oversized entries. Due to available space, we have to limit these entries this year. If you are planning an oversize entry, you are REQUIRED to email Gwen Asbury at Gwen@CarrollCountyArtsCouncil.org to receive permission BEFORE registering.
Entry Drop Off Dates
Friday, March 17 • 10am – 7pm
Saturday, March 18 • 10am – 7pm
OVERSIZE ENTRY Drop-Off: Wednesday, March 15 • 10am – 7pm
Drop off will be at the TownMall of Westminster
Please check your email in the coming weeks for further drop-off instructions
Entry Pick Up Dates
Unsold entries must be picked up during the following from the TownMall:
Tuesday, April 11 • 10am – 7pm
Wednesday, April 12 • 10am – 7pm
Thursday, April 13 • 10am – 7pm
Audience Favorite Awards: The ten entries with the most live and online votes combined will receive an award and/or prize package. The first place entry will be our Grand Prize winner, which will receive a special trophy and prize package of PEEPs® merchandise.
Top Video Award: The video entry with the most votes will receive this award. Voting for video entries will be available online and in-person for one day at the Carroll Arts Center on Saturday, April 1.
Artistic Excellence Awards will be determined by Arts Council staff.
Sponsor’s Choice Awards will be determined by our event sponsors.
Only the Audience Favorites and Top Video will have their total vote counts announced and published. Vote counts for others will not be recorded or published.
PEEPS® and the PEEPS® chick and bunny shapes are trademarks of Just Born, Inc., Bethlehem, PA 18017. © 2023.
All Rights Reserved. Used with permission by the Carroll County Arts Council.